Idaho Peace Officer or Detention Officer Work Injury?

In Idaho peace officers and detention officers injured on the job are entitled to special protections under the Peace Officer and Detention Officer Temporary Disability Act. Some employers don’t know about Idaho’s peace officer and detention officer disability act, while other employers simply ignore it.

If you are an Idaho peace officer or Detention officer, and you’ve been injured on the job, you may not be receiving the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.

Contact an experienced workers’ compensation attorney now for a FREE case review and to find out if you are being properly compensated for your work injury.

At Goicoechea Law, LLC, we represent injured workers throughout North Idaho, from Riggins to the Canadian border in towns and cities like Lewiston, Moscow, Coeur d’Alene, Post Falls, Sandpoint, St Maries, Kellogg, Potlatch, Deary, Juliaetta, Kendrick, Orofino, Pierce, Weippe, Kamiah, Grangeville, Nez Perce, and everywhere in between.

5 Star Review Law Office Review!

Another 5 Star Review!

At Goicoechea Law, LLC, we strive to provide quality, personal, and attentive legal services. In short, we treat our clients the way we would like to be treated. And it shows in our REVIEWS online.

Sharon says: “From the very beginning Michael and Erica were very supportive of my needs. They took care of everything, and always stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. They are very friendly and professional I would highly recommend them!”

So, if you need an attorney for an Idaho workers’ compensation claim, an Idaho personal injury case, a Washington personal injury case, or Social Security disability, contact our law office. We offer a FREE case review. You can call (208) 743-2313 or contact us online by completing the “FREE Case Review” form below.

We handle legal cases in Lewiston, Clarkston, Moscow, Pullman, Orofino, Grangeville, Kamiah, Coeur d’Alene, Sandpoint, and everywhere in between – serving North Idaho and Eastern Washington.