Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/niattor13/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5324
Idaho Workers' Compensation
Hurt at Work? Call a Work Comp Attorney!
Idaho's injured workers often face a legal battle trying to get wage loss, medical, and disability benefits after an Idaho work injury. At Goicoechea Law Offices, LLP, we have extensive experience helping Idaho's injured workers in Idaho Industrial Commission Proceedings. If you've been hurt at work, Contact us for a free case evaluation by an experienced Idaho work injury attorney.
The following information relates primarily to Idaho Workers’ compensation claims.
Reporting An Idaho Work Injury
- Report an Idaho work accident or on-the-job injury to your supervisor immediately.
- Ask your employer to file a Notice of Injury be filed with the Idaho Industrial Commission.
- If you need medical attention, see a doctor as soon as possible. Tell the doctor how the accident and work injury happened and where it hurts.
- Follow your doctor’s orders – and ask about what you shouldn’t do.
- Don’t sign anything without legal advice.
- If your Idaho work comp claim is denied or if you are confused, see an attorney for legal help.